Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Advocate My Insurance Solutions LLC (Advocate My Insurance).
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- Website refers to Advocate My Insurance Solutions LLC (Advocate My Insurance), accessible from www.advocatemyinsurance.com.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: United States.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit)
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data – Non-Personally-identifiable information:
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service whether using a mobile device or non-mobile device.
Usage Data may include information such as:
- Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- browser type
- browser version
- operating system type
- operating system version
- the pages of Our Service that You visit
- the time and date of Your visit
- the time spent on those pages
- how many times a page is visited by You
- unique device information including the type of device
- unique device id
- identifiers and other diagnostic data
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. We may use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Service and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow Us to remember choices You make when You use the Service, such as remembering Your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter Your preferences every time You use the Service.
While using Our Service, You may be prompted to enter personal information and consent to be contacted by Advocate My Insurance via mail, email, telephone, automatic telephone dialing system, by artificial/pre-recorded message, text message, or visit to your residence by a representative of The Company or Affiliate. By consenting, You expressly consent to receive mail, email, telephone, automatic telephone dialing system, by artificial/pre-recorded message, text message, or visit to your residence from Advocate My Insurance or Our marketing partners regardless of whether You are on any Federal or state DNC (“Do Not Call”) and/or DNE (“Do Not Email”) list or registry. Advocate My Insurance does not charge You for sending or receiving text messages.
In most instances, Advocate My Insurance will not transfer customer information it collects to third-party marketing partners; however, in some instances, Advocate My Insurance does not offer any applicable products in Your state for which You qualify or Advocate My Insurance does not have the capacity to properly follow-up with You regarding Your inquiry. In such cases, We may share Your information with third-party marketing partners who offer products in Your state and who could better assist You. By consenting to being contacted by Advocate My Insurance, You are also consenting to being contacted by any third-party marketing partner who may be able to Service You in a region where Advocate My Insurance cannot.
If You provide Your information and We contact You, or You contact Us, We may keep a record, including but not limited to telephone recordings, email logs, and chat logs, of Your interaction with Us.
Consent to be contacted by phone and email is not a condition of purchase.
In the course of using Our Service, You may also provide personal information about other people in Your household, such as their name, date of birth, and gender. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing Your request.
Request to Change Your Information or Discontinue Use of Your Information
If Your personal information changes and You wish to correct, update, amend, or remove Your personal information, please contact Us. We may retain portions or all of Your information as needed to provide You services, comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
You May Contact Us At:
Advocate My Insurance Solutions LLC
2240 W WOOLBRIGHT STE 353
BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33426
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service.
The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication such as a mobile application’s push notification regarding updates or information communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implantation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited Our Service or for payment processing.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency)
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation, Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public, Protect against legal liability, Security of Your Personal Data, The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method, of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers. We also may limit how We collect, use, and store some of the information of Users between 13 and 18 years old. In some cases, this means We will be unable to provide certain functionality of the Service to these users. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
To opt-out from receiving any additional email communications regarding this website, you may visit our Opt Out page at https://advocatemyinsurance.com/optout/
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By visiting this page on Our website: https://www.advocatemyinsurance.com/contact/
By phone number: 888-350-1370